11/30/2007

I am grateful!

Having the Benhams leave was harder than I expected it to be. I have tried to put on a happy face for the girls but it is hard. Especially when I know how sad they are and that I can't do anything about it. Well, I read Lisa Bearnson's blog today and she had a quote on there from a talk given at conference about gratitude. I remember enjoying the talk at the time, but it seems even more meaningful now. I really don't have to look too far for things that I am grateful for. And today, I am grateful for an awesome 2 weeks that we got to spend with the Benhams. We are still sad that they are gone. But for today, I am grateful they were here at all!

So here is a little slide show from their visit with a few other pictures thrown in of our times together over the past 2 years. I don't know how to add music to the slide show itself , so my first song on my playlist for the blog goes along with the slide show. So turn up your speakers.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

What's the quote? I'd like to read it. Maybe it will help us feel more grateful, too.

Jim and Merry said...

Annie, those pictures are just perfect. I wish I could have been there, but the pictures make up for it. I agree. We are always better when we're together!