5/14/2008

Another snack

The strawberries got eaten up pretty quick. So I had to make something else to fill my platter. I had been wanting to try this recipe for Rocky Road fudge and it was a big hit with my girls, the neighbor kids, and Bryan. It is super easy. Let me know if you try it.

Rocky Road Fudge
2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 Tbsp. butter or margerine
3 cups salted cry roasted peanuts
1 pkg (10 1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows

Combine chocolate chips, milk and butter in saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until chips are melted and mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in peanuts and marshmallows. Spread into a greased 9x13 pan. Refrigerate until firm.

Try it. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks REALLY good. I think I will have to try that for our next FHE. Thanks for posting your recipe.

Lynne said...

I made this tonight for our AI party. You were right, it was yummy. Of course, I was a little skeptical at first since I know that you have never actually TASTED any of these recipes you have put on your blog. So take it from me 'cause I tasted it. OK, I feasted on it. Yeah, it's good.