5/04/2008

I really am smart!

I am always telling Bryan that my main redeeming quality is my intelligence. I think I am really trying to convince myself more than anything when I say that. The day to day tasks of laundry, carpool, cooking, cleaning, etc. don't require a tremendous amount of higher level thinking. So, I actively seek out information to keep my brain active. I think that when you have kids, part of your brain is used to form their brain because I feel like I got a little dumber after each kid. I have run laundry without adding soap, walked around the house looking for my cellphone while I am on it, mixed up my kids' names on a daily basis, told Bryan the same thing twice within a few minutes because I can't remember if I thought it or actually said it, and totally forgotten entire conversations I have had with Lynne. So, I have to hold on to the brain matter I have left.
Anyway, I came across this little test on someone else's blog and thought I would give it a whirl. Thankfully, I found out that I really am smart. So, give it a try.

StupidTester.com says I'm 2% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

No comments: