5/14/2008

Anything you can do...

...I can do better, Lynne. So you think you are so awesome for making chocolate covered strawberries. Well, I'll see your strawberries and raise you some chocolate-covered pretzels. (Is that the correct poker lingo?)

Actually, thanks for the idea. Friday afternoon was strawberry dipping time at our house. We had chocolate left over, so we grabbed a bag of pretzels and dipped those, too. Taylor and Hayden had more fun eating the chocolate than actually dipping, I think. Payton wasn't there because she was out getting ice cream after school with her teacher and a couple of her classmates. We were sure to save her some though.

A side note about the platter that the strawberries are on: My mother-in-law gave it to me for Christmas. I totally love it. I love keeping it stocked with goodies for my family.

No comments: