5/26/2008

I know its been a while...

I have so many things to blog about, but I figured I could take a minute and participate in this tag. Andrea tagged me, so here are my answers. By the way, if you haven't been tagged yet, look for your name under T.

A. Attached or Single- You mean like popsicles? I like them when the two stick ones are attached to each other. Kidding, I am super-attached (on paydays) to Bryan!
B. Best Friend(s)- My sisters
C. Cake or Pie- Yellow cake with chocolate frosting
D. Day of Choice- payday
E. Essential Item- dental floss
F. Flavor of Ice Cream- Cookies and cream
G. Gummy Bears or Worms- chocolate covered cinnamon bears --these go best with a game of Phase 10
H. Hometown- "My home's in Alabama, no matter where I lay my head. My home's in Alabama. Southern born and southern bread."
I. Indulgence - Sunday afternoon nap
J. January or July- January-- July (usually involves seeing the Benhams)
K. Kids- 3 dramatic, wonderful girls
L. Last movie I saw in a theater- Baby Mama. (That is pants-wettin' funny)
M. Musician: If you base it on what is in the car right now, it would be Hannah Montana or the kids from High School Musical. But I am really digging Ingrid Michelson and Jason Mraz right now. And I just rediscovered Dave Matthews.
N. Number of siblings- 5
O. Orange or Apples- Granny Smith apples
P. Phobias or Fears- bees, lightening, something happening to my children
Q. Quote- Hey, Lynne! You fat lard, come get your dinner. (That just popped in my head. I don't really have a quote that "speaks" to me.)
R. Reasons to smile- Leaving on Saturday for the great road trip to UTAH!!! Get to see Dianne on the way.
S. Season- the holiday season between Thanksgiving and Christmas
T. Tag - Wendi, Melissa, Mom, Liberty, Dianne
U. Unknown fact about me- I am (hopefully) running my first 10K in July.
V. Vegetarian or oppressor of Animals- Oppressor!! Give me an O. Give me a P. etc. So, I eat meat. You got a problem with that? Cuz if you are a vegetarian, I'm pretty sure I could take you.
W. Worst Habit- Threatening violence? Really, my inability to take anything seriously. To me it is always open season for making jokes.
X. X-rays or Ultrasounds- That is a wierd question. I guess whichever keeps you waiting less time and has a smaller deductible.
Y. Your favorite Food- I would give my right arm for some pizza right now!
Z. Zodiac sign - Leo. Never paid much attention to that. However, I do know that "today work or school is likely to be slightly more taxing than you would normally prefer. Don’t worry too much though, because some positive changes are on the way; in the meantime plan for an evening out with friends. De-stress, chill, put the day behind you and enjoy yourself!"

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I knew I picked the right person to tag! You always crack me up and today it started with A. OH, BTW, I change my favorite day to pay too.
Also, maybe I would like Gummy Bears if I knew you could get them covered with cinnamon and chocolate.
I'm gonna miss ya while your away!

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan said...

Wow, your first 10-K! That is GREAT! You'll have so much fun!!!

Scrappinwendi said...

A 10-K!? I am so proud of you girl!! WE need to get together sometime when you come back from Utah. Safe travels and I will get to your tag soon.

Melissa said...

i did indeed pee my pants when I saw baby mama. Oh so funny. Did you tag me? If so I have already played.