5/10/2008

Thanks Brant!

Payton was tagged by Brant, so here are her honest, unedited answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Thank you for making your bed without me asking.
2. What makes mom happy? Cleaning up our rooms
3. What makes mom sad? Us not following directions
4. How does mom make you laugh? Telling funny jokes
5. What was mom like as a child? a girl
6. How old is your mom? 30
7. How tall is your mom? More than 1 foot tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do? scrapbook
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? go visiting teaching
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? blowing bubblegum bubbles
11. What is your mom really good at? making us laugh
12. What is your mom not very good at? playing "In a Pickle"
13. What does your mom do for her job? throw papers
14. What is your mom's favorite food? healthy stuff
15. What makes you proud of your mom? You're my mom
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Cindy Vortex's mom
17. What do you and your mom do together? play games
18. How are you and your mom the same? we both are tender-hearted
19. How are you and your mom different? our age
20. How do you know your mom loves you? you tell it to us and you act like it

I think everyone we know with a blog has been tagged, so we can't think of anyone else to tag.
Wait, Trent and Lance Benham. Your turn

****I just wanted to add that Payton informed me that Cindy Vortex is mean so I would not be her. But I could be her mom. After hearing this conversation between Payton and I, Hayden apologized for saying I could be Cindy Vortex and that I actually would be Minnie Mouse.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Annie!!! I just found your blog through Wendi's who I just found through Kelly's!! I'll be checking you out now!!