5/04/2008

Good friends - good times

Since the Kirbys have moved closer to us, we have seen more of them. It is easier to get together for a playdate now and then. Shawna has offered to watch Hayden for me a few times. So, the other day I went and picked up Grant and Bradie in return. Besides the fact that Hayden totally loves playing with them, I know from experience that running errands by yourself is a million times easier than doing it with the kids.
Anyway, after lunch, playing, and coming in and out of the back door about a million times, they settled in for a little TV time. PBS Kids and gummi bears make for some happy kids. I love for Hayden to have someone to play with and someone else to chatter to. And don't let Bradie's little petite size fool you. That girl can put away some gummi bears. I probably should have cut her off, but she is just too cute to say "no" to.

Just a little side note: I love the dishes for kids from IKEA. They are perfect for everything.

No comments: