3/23/2013

3-23-13

Taylor and Payton went to a GEMS workshop today at the University of South Alabama.  GEMS stands for Girls Exploring Math and Science.  The girls got to pick subjects that interest them ahead of time and then were assigned classes based on their interests.  Soon after dropping them off, I got a call to come pick up Taylor.  She had a headache and was throwing up.  As a side note: This is happening too frequently so we might have to take her to the doctor about it. Anyway, after making sure Taylor was ok, Payton hurried off to her classes and enjoyed the day. 

She was sure to get all the GEMS swag for Taylor so that she wouldn't feel like she missed out.

 
I took a quick trip to Sam's with Mimi and saw this bed.  Bryan and I have been bed shopping for over a year.  We can't decide on a style that we both like, that is well made, and reasonably priced.  I think I have finally found the right bed.

No comments: