4/05/2010

I am considering changing my blog name.

I know this is not earth shattering news or something that anyone cares about. However, I have a good reason. First of all it is 1:09 in the morning and I can't sleep because I have a million things that I need to do circling in my head. One of those things is that I need to post my Easter pics for the family to see. That reminds me that it has been months since I updated my blog. Then I remind myself that I don't update my blog very often because I am a CRAPPY photographer. So the pictures I take never quite measure up to the memory that goes along with them and alot of our life is mundane and may seem even boring at times. But it is a life that I love (most of the time) and want to remember. That brings me to another reason I am changing my blog. I have a terrible memory, to say the least. Pictures don't always tell the whole story. So, my goal is to tell the whole story about our life. The good, the bad, and the stuff I don't have pictures of.

Although our family is still "Four to One," I want our story to be what the pictures aren't showing. A picture isn't always worth a thousand words.

No comments: