1/29/2013

1-29-13

Some of my favorite times during the day are taking the girls to school and picking them up from various activities.  That is usually when we get caught up and they excitedly tell me about their day.  I love this uninterrupted time that is normally free from distraction.  Well, they are both deeply engrossed in the Maximum Ride series.  So this is what our car rides have looked like the past couple of days.  Thankfully, Payton has a friend that has all of the books in the series and doesn't mind loaning them out.
 



My attempt to have dinner at the table as a family every night has been pretty successful.  Bryan is expressing his opinion about a new recipe.  It is just a pretty basic chicken pot pie recipe with biscuits on top instead of pie crust.  It was a huge hit. Everyone at it until it was gone.  I love it when that happens.

No comments: