2/01/2013

2-1-13

 Another day and another Honors Program.  This time for my sweet Taylor.  Sometimes I have to take a lot of pictures to get a natural smile from her.  Not this time.  I got this genuine smile when I told her I got a picture of her "crush" by pretending to take a picture of her.  I'm ninja like that.  I love that the paper says "Certificate of Excellence."  None of my girls need a certificate for me to know how excellent they are.  I get to spend every day with them.  I already know.  I guess the certificates just tell the rest of the world how "excellent" they are. 
 
 
 One of the perks of taking the day off from working is that I get to pick my kids up from school.  I know a lot of people dread carpool.  But I love seeing my kids run to the car and hearing all about their day.  Taylor excitedly told me all about the 7th grade shenanigans while we waited for Hayden.  Payton, as usual, had an after school activity.
 
 
What does this picture represent?  It shows that the Benhams are never far from our minds and hearts.  Anything and everything makes us miss them.  Today, it was hearing Jimmy Buffet on the radio.

No comments: