2/14/2013

2-14-13

Love Day!  I know some people hate Valentine's Day and think it is just a commercialized holiday.  However, I LOVE Valentine's Day!  It is another day that I can make my family feel super special and let them know how important they are to me.  We had our usual special breakfast of mini-quiche, cream puffs, fruit salad, and OJ. 
Sidenote: I was introduced to an amazing children's author (Nancy Tillman) last year, so I bought her books before Christmas and saved them for Valentine's Day.  I am not a great writer so the words of the books perfectly expressed my love for each of my children. The books are On the Night You Were Born, Wherever You are My Love Will Find You, and The Crown on Your Head.
 
 
We debated about whether or not middle schoolers are too old to bring Valentine treats to their friends.  We obviously decided that Taylor and Payton are not too old to bring treats for their friends.  So we spent the night before packaging up starburst and swedish friends for all of the girls to bring to school.

 



{My Valentine}





No comments: