9/24/2008

What's in your pocket?

The other day I was thinking about that credit card commercial that has the slogan "What's in your wallet?" I don't even remember what card it is for, but it was stuck in my head while I was cleaning the house. I really kept thinking "What's in your pocket?" When I clean up I put any little stray objects in my pocket so I can deliver them to the right room. One pocket is usually for trash too big for the vacuum and the other pocket is for little stuff that probably deserves to go in the garbage but I am too nice of a mom to throw them away. So after I finished cleaning, I emptied my pockets and was amused by the assortment of things. I was going to take a picture and post it, but that is way too involved so I will just list the contents of the non-garbage pocket.

Nerf gun dart
leapster game
3 hair rubber bands
blue hair ribbon
chuck e cheese token
dime
lid to strawberry shortcake pen
my little pony comb

These things are not out of the ordinary. I am usually sticking things in my pocket all day long, so I can put them away. After emptying out my pockets, I was wondering if other people do this, and what little treasures/stuff they end up with. If you collect things in your pocket, throughout the day. Post a comment and let me know what you have. Wow, what an exciting life I lead.

7 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

Yesterday I had a leapster game, a couple of lizards, a caveman, a hair elastic (mine, I'll admit) two pennies, an acorn (at the moment a treasure, but why was it on the floor then???) and a couple of rocks-these were promptly disposed of after vacuuming (I did throw the rocks away, but I'll never admit it!)

Nutty Newburns said...

Wow y'all are amazing I never have pockets I guess with plus size clothing they have to take that material to the waist band but even if i did have pockets I could never hold everything the boys bring in their huge dump truck every night to fill it up with all of the nick nacks and take it to there rooms!

Andrea said...

Don't really put things in my pocket because I ALWAYS forget to empty them and then it ends up in the WASH! Trust me, not a good thing.

Scrappinwendi said...

Not a darn thing though I wish there was a 100 dollar bill.

Unknown said...

Considering I have a variety of things in my pockets I will start with what was in my pockets last night. We had a dirty kleenex, loose change, cell phone, tootsie pop drop, my debit card, drivers license, scraps of paper and another baby's binki...

Anonymous said...

hey its keysha, just wanted to remind ya of our site, nowellfamily243.blogspot.com, wanted to know if u have gotten into the twilight sage books by stephanie meyer, if ya havent i encourage u. only books over 500 i've read, and only fiction stories in 10 plus years. hope all is well

Laurie said...

Hey, your sister's a pyro. Might want to check into it :)