1/18/2008

Aren't they pretty?

The girls got out of school early today and were enjoying a little play time in the backyard. So, I interrupted them for a few minutes to play with my camera. I took these pictures without the flash then did a little photo editing to fix the color. I don't know why they seem a little hazy, but I think the girls look beautiful anyway.




And here are few things I have said today (that I wonder why they even have to come out of my mouth):
- It is a toilet, not a couch.
- Why did you take all of your clothes off?
- Stop trying to laydown in the dollhouse.
- You can't eat cereal with a straw.
- Keep your spit to yourself.

1 comment:

Jim and Merry said...

They are just about the most beautiful little girls ever. I miss them so-o-o-o-o much! And their Mom. And their Dad. So who was treating the toilet like a couch? Those sayings make me smile, because I can just hear you saying everyone of them!