1/25/2008

My first layout of the new year

I have been in a little bit of a scrapbooking funk lately. I don't think I have actually done a page since October. So, I finally took that time today to sit down and do something. I actually pulled these papers out and picked out a sketch to work from the other day. But, today seemed like the perfect day to work my magic (ha, ha!) I always feel kind of guilty to sit down and scrapbook when I have a billion other things to be doing. So this was my little reward after folding all the laundry, organizing two closets, scrubbing the shower, cleaning the kitchen, and playing dollhouse with Hayden. And here is another layout that I started at a crop on October and never got around to finishing. I finally finished it 3 1/2 months later. I am sorry that it has not been photo edited to crop and fix the lighting. But, I just didn't feel like taking the time.

Anywhoodle, we've have nixed the idea of going to a parade to night because it is FREEZING. After last weeks experience, I have learned my lesson. Hopefully it will warm up in the next couple of days and we can enjoy Mardi Gras before it is over. The Senior Bowl is also this weekend so everyone in this town is in Par-tay mode. I guess I will celebrate the festivities by getting a bag of Hershey hearts (thanks for putting that thought in my head, Lynne.)

1 comment:

Jim and Merry said...

Thanks for posting your layouts. Are you outgrowing scrapbooking? Opa thinks that pretty soon scrapbooking will be out of style. I say not. Check out the email from CK about the Cosmo Cricket stuff Lisa B is selling on QVC on Monday. I want that!