2/14/2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Bryan gave the girls their presents this morning. The wooden plaques are something he made for them at work. He cut and painted them then used rub-ons to add a little phrase to each of them. The girls loved them. They also got a heart shaped basket with a couple treats in it. They were really excited about the valentine debit cards they got. They are redeemable for a pizza picnic, sleepover, movie night, and all about me day. I found those at Wal-mart and couldn't pass them up.
Bryan and the girls went out last night to get my present. They came back with flowers and card that they gave me last night. Then this morning they gave me my FAVORITE chocolates and the stuff to make cupcakes (that they are going to make for me.) I told Bryan not to spend too much because tomorrow is when I get my real present. Don't you want to know what it is?


Drumroll please.........


I am getting new tires for the van. Isn't that romantic? Actually we are going out tomorrow night and Aiti is going to watch the girls and let them spend the night.

The girls and I spent last night making these little valentines for their classmates. They are not for a Valentine's "party" though. They don't have those at ER Dickson. They only have a Valentine's "snack." But they are exchanging valentines with their classmates. So I came up with this little idea. It was easy and cheap. The girls signed their names, wrote their classmates' names, and put the heart stickers on. I did the rest after they went to bed. I didn't mind thought because it was fun to see how excited they were after waking up and finding them all done.


I'll have to post more pictures later when our valentines festivities continue. Hopefully it will involve getting a package in the mail!

No comments: