2/22/2008

Freeze Frame

Here is a moment in my life at 2:00pm. These pictures are in response to Lynne's post: Hayden is watching Spongebob in her underwear and eating oranges.
Taylor made her be this morning without being reminded.
Oh so yummy! These cookies are on the counter in the kitchen calling my name.

Here is the picture from the wall over my bed that came off while the girls were "playing" last night. I still haven't gotten the whole story.


We still have Valentine's extravaganza going on at our house. Does it ever end?


And speaking of never ending. It is raining, AGAIN. I know you Utah folks like to call it moisture. But it is just straight up rain.

So that's it.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

The girls were playing? Yeah right. We all know who was really doing the playing. And I suppose the "girls" are responsible for the clothes dangling from the ceiling fan. Why didn't you put up a picture that? Man those cookies look good.