6/15/2008

A Father's Day Tag

After we participated in the Mother's Day tag, Taylor has been talking about wanting to start a Father's Day tag. We came up with 25 questions together. If you are tagged, post the questions and your answers on your family's blog and tag 5 more people.

1. What is your dad's favorite food? Beef Enchiladas
2. Who is his favorite team? Alabama Crimson Tide
3. What does he do at work? Work on valves
4. If he could have any job, what would it be? a principal
5. What do you and your dad like to do together? play football
6. What does he do when he is not at work? watch TV
7. Does he snore? yes, very loud
8. How does he make you laugh? by tickling me
9. What is he good at? playing the guitar
10. What is his dream vacation? taking us to Disneyworld
11. What would he do with $1 million? buy a motorcycle
12. What is his favorite TV show? Ninja Warrior
13. What did he study in college? science
14. Who is his best friend? Jerry Kirby
15. How does he comfort you? by hugging me
16. What is his nickname for you? boogerhead
17. How long does it take him to get ready for work? about 30 minutes
18. How much does he weigh? 125 pounds
19. What are his hobbies? playing video games, playing football
20. If he were a superhero, who would he be, and why? Superman, because he is strong
21. What is one thing he can't live without? his family and diet coke
22. What makes him happy? presents and Dreamland ribs
23. What are his bad habits? watching TV
24. What is his favorite snack or treat? honeybun cake
25. How do you know he loves you? he comforts me and plays with me

I am tagging: Riley Benham, Payton, Hannah Parkes, Ross Jordan, Ariel Odom, and Emily Kimball.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a great idea. Ariel wanted me to let you know that her answers are posted on Ariel and Cecily's blog. Hope you are having a great time in Utah...Who are we kidding, we know you are.

Lynne said...

This is Riley:

Hey, LAME AUNT! UPDATE YOUR BLOG!
I was checking your blog 'cause I haven't looked at it in a while and I went and told on you to my mom. She thinks your lame, too.

Jim and Merry said...

So why have you stopped blogging? I've been discouraged from doing it, but what's your excuse?

Blogging! We need more blogging!

Anonymous said...

Hі mу fгiend! I ωish to say that this post is аweѕomе, gгeat written and соme with almoѕt all ѕignіficаnt infos.
I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

my web blog ... sports bedding for boys twin bed ()