8/01/2008

Stop the harrassment!

OK, I'll blog. I have been tagged twice on the same tag so I guess I better respond:

The RULES:
1. Link the person who tagged you...Lynne and Andrea
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

Disclaimer: I don't think anything about me is quirky. I am TOTALLY normal. In fact, one of my favorite sayings is "too bad, everyone can't be as normal as us." (meant with total sarcasm)

1. I read magazines backwards. I don't know why. I recently found out that another friend of mine does, too. Try it some time. You might like it. I also work mazes backwards. Not that I work mazes often, but when I do, I do them backwards.

2. I don't do favorites -- never have. Even as a kid, I never had a favorite color, animal, or anything like that. I can't tell you my favorite song, movie, flower, food, etc. I would give my right arm for some Pizza Hut pizza right now, though. I guess the one exception to the rule is: I LOVE the smell of pine-sol, so that might be my favorite household cleaner smell.

3. I spontaneously start singing all the time. It is usually in response to a word someone uses in normal conversation. You give me a word, and I know a song for it. If you haven't been a part of my spontaneous singing, its probably because I was holding back. Maybe I won't next time. About 5 minutes after arriving home from our long summer vacation (to be blogged about later,) Bryan said something that made a song pop into my head. So of course, I started singing. I asked him if he missed my spontaneous singing, and he admitted that he did.

4. I dream very vividly almost every night. You know, the pregnancy dreams. The wierd ones. I have those too, alot.

5. I have an annoyingly, uncanny sense of smell. Annoying to my family mostly, because I always think I am smelling something. But it is annoying to me also, because it is very distracting to pick up on every scent. Bryan says there is a study where they train dogs to sniff out cancer in people. So, maybe I have a future in medical research.

6. Lynne may rock at Sudoku, but I will kick your tail at Tetris. If you are up to the challenge, name the day and time and I will be there.

So there you go. If you read my blog and haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged.

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I have always wished to be as normal as you! Didn't you know that! Okay, I have been known to read a magazine or two backwards (my mom always does this, so I think I got it from her) AND I thought EVERYONE did mazes BACKWARDS. I'm absolutely positive that it is the easiest way to solve one. That's why when we went on that corn maze field trip last year I had a miserable time---they only gave us one option. LOL.

Andrea said...

OH, and I HAVE TOTALLY MISSED YOUR BLOG. Everyday, I've been wondering, "Where's the Laugther?" Just not the same without you. Definitely.

Ann said...

Welcome back, Annie! I have missed your blog.

Ann B

Ann said...

I have missed your blog too. Can't wait to hear about your vacation!

Alabama Apples said...

Okay, your quirks are a bit different from mine, but I loved them! And you have never spontanously started singing around me. Are you holding back, or don't my words bring any to mind :)? I admit I love reading your blog, too!

Laurie said...

Hello Annie. Hope you've had a great summer. "Cool Summer" by Bananarama. Oh wait..that's "Cruel Summer". Yeah I am not a singer. Miss ya :)