8/31/2008

A mother daughter tea party

After uploading the pictures of Taylor and Bryan at the Daddy-Daughter activity, I remembered about the Mom and Daughter tea party we went to this summer. It was obviously fun. We were a little late (surprise) and sat at a table in the corner. It was probably better that way because we tend to get a little rowdy. They had a cute little word scramble. I kicked some serious 8,9,and 10 year old tail on that. They also had a little questionnaire that the moms were supposed to fill out about thier daughters and vice versa. Well, we didn't get the memo that you were supposed to fill it out together and have it be a little bonding moment. Because, we were all about secrecy and I think a few loud accusations of cheating and peaking were made. Like I said, we had a great time and it is so much fun to spend time with the kids one on one.




2 comments:

Jim and Merry said...

What a fun activity! Y'all really look like you are having a great time. Just think how much fun it will be for you next year when you have Payton along too!

Unknown said...

I love the pics of you and the girls. I miss you all so much. I wish you could be up here tomorrow then I would have someone to go to the grocery with. Give the girls a kiss from me and the kiddos. I love you!!!