8/31/2008

It's about time

I have been a little out of practice with scrapbooking. I haven't made it a priority over the last couple of months. Other things have been taking up my time and I think blogging every now and then, fills the void. That all changed last Saturday. Bryan took the girls to see "Clone Wars" (I told you, he wishes for boys sometimes) while I got to scrap with my best-scrapping buddies. I didn't stay the whole day, but I had such a good time. I am pretty pleased with the layouts, considering I have not been anywhere near a trimmer and adhesive in several months. But I had to get warmed up and back into my groove for Creative Escape. (Totally excited about that!) Anyway, in case you are interested, here are the goods:

Journaling: My sweet Taylor-belle. We have called you that since you were a baby. Even now at 8 years old, that nickname suits you. Your smile and spirit always remind me our your total beauty; both inside and out.

Journaling: Whenever I am trying to take your picture, you always try to strike a pose. Sometimes I get frustrated because I just want a normal picture without a silly head tilt, goofy smile, or dramatic pose. Well this photo shoot was different. The spotlight was on only you for a few minutes and you were allowed to pose however you wanted. I realized that it doesn't matter how you sit, hold your head, or smile, your inner beauty always shows through. You are such a beautiful girl in every way.


Journaling: (song lyrics) Where are you going my little one, little one? Where are you going my baby my own? Turn around and you're two. Turn around and you're four. Turn around and you're a young girls going out the door.





The pictures in the first three layouts are from a family/cousin photo shoot that we did with an awesome photographer while on our trip to Utah. You can see a few more of the pictures on her blog here.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Annie those pictures and layouts are AWESOME! WOW. I love 'em.

Jim and Merry said...

I miss my girls!