11/02/2008

Believe it or not...

...we did celebrate Halloween. It just seems like life has been moving along at a pretty quick pace for us lately. So, obviously, I haven't taken the time to blog about it. We did make time to pick out pumpkins, though. I didn't take the kids to the pumpkin patch this year. (overpriced and over-rated) They each picked a pumpkin out of those huge boxes at Wal-mart and they were just as happy with them. See:



And thanks to Lynne, we didn't even have to carve them. She sent us some vinyl pumpkin faces to stick on them. They turned out just as cute with no mess. Love it! After we brought the pumpkins home, the girls were willing to sit for a few pictures. Aren't they beautiful?!



I wanted a picture of them all together. To get one of those, I usually have to agree to a silly picture too. This time wasn't any different. So here is the picture I wanted and the one they wanted:


2 comments:

Lynne said...

This is Riley:
I love my mom's vinyl too! I wish I were there. Blog more pictures of Halloween!!!! I want to see the girl's costumes!

Alabama Apples said...

Beautiful girls! They are so beautiful inside and out now, and I know they will only get even more beautiful as they grow older.