5/11/2009

Sorry about the music...

I don't ever have the sound turned up on my computer. So, I had forgotten that I had such a depressing song leading off my playlist. I am sorry about that. I have now changed my playlist and added a new song to the top. I have loved it since I first heard it a couple of months ago. Every word of it describes how I feel about Bryan. It is such a sweet little song and I can't get it out of my head. So turn your speakers up and listen to The Plain White T's singing "1234."

3 comments:

Scrappinwendi said...

Oh so sweet! I hadnt heard this song before.

Lynne said...

You should have titled this post "Sorry About the Lame Post With No Pictures of my Kids." I forgive you. That is a cute song. It's Lance's favorite. He goes around the house singing it all day. I'm surprised you haven't heard him.

Andrea said...

Thanks again for introducing me to another great song!:)