12/13/2007

I love not being a room mom!






The girls had their class Christmas parties today. And it confirmed how glad I was that I did not sign up to be either of their room moms this year. This was the first time that I got to enjoy a class party with the girls without running around like a maniac and sweating like only a fat girl does. Being a room mom is a thankless job. I am just glad it is not my thankless job this year. Taylor class made visors and ornaments, played holiday bingo, and ate ice cream sundaes. Paytons class snacked on chips, fruit, and cookies, read a story and sang some songs. I did alternate between both classes. And when I went back to Ms. Baker's room to pick Payton up, the were playing "Doggy, Doggy, Where's your Bone?" I got some cute pics of the girls with all of their loot. Hayden scored big time because she made a visor and had an ice cream sunday in Taylor's classroom then had all the snacks in Payton's classroom. Cheesepuffs and ice cream count for lunch, right?

1 comment:

Rich said...

You are a rockstar blogger, SIL. A die-hard documenter of all things Emmertson - it's great to get a peek into your world. Can't wait to see y'all soon!