12/14/2007

THe official blog boycott

The time has come. I know I have been threatening this for a while. So, now I must keep my word. I will not post anything (of value) on my blog until someone else in the family updates their blog. I mean, Lynne hasn't blogged since December 6th and her stuff is WEAK. You can't have a post be about the post right before it. She is going on 8 days now with nothing! And Stacey, if you are reading this then you are at your computer..so blog, baby, blog. Aren't you the one that started this whole thing, anyway. "Life is Good?" Then blog about how good, fantabulous, wonderful, etc. that it is. And Mom. The Mominator. Mommarino. Mommalommadingdong. I don't know what kind of "adventures" you and dad are having, but I'm sure they don't include being too far from your computer. You are about 6 days behind on your posting. Get with it. The rant is now over.
Au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, Ciao, Arrivederci, Sayounara, Adios, do svidánja, goodbye.
Emmertson out.

6 comments:

Lynne said...

DAAAAANG! YOu sure know how to lay it on thick. You KNOW I was gonna post yesterday, but I washed all the sheets in the house, did 6 loads of laundry, helped Dad pull everything out of the 3rd car garage, find the base of their bed, carry it in the house and set it up, cleaned the boy's room, which after our preschool extravaganza was the messiest ever, BTW, I put the fear in Lance...he knows the next time he goes and pulls all the clothes out of his dresser, I gonna pull his arms off... and don't think I won't do it. So, as soon as I finish commenting, I'll post...'cause I'm pretty much afraid not to...Hey I could've posted this comment on MY blog and called it good.

Lynne said...

oh yeah, your mamas WEAK!

Lynne said...

oh yeah, your mamas WEAK!

Lynne said...

WEAK I say!

Lynne said...

Weak I say!

Lynne said...

WEAK!