3/25/2008

Here we go again

I know it has been a while since I blogged, but better late, than even later, right? Things are pretty much business as usual around here. School, carpool, laundry, dishes, more laundry, more dishes, cleaning up toys, homework, gymnastics, church, meetings, giving Hayden my undivided attention all day every day, and spending a little quality time together as a family.

Nothing terribly interesting has been going on, so I'll post some pictures I have.

We spent one night a couple of weeks ago playing Apples to Apples Jr. These kinds of games are so much more fun now that Taylor and Payton read well. Anyway, here are the pictures with a little explanation.


Payton was pleading her case for "underwear" being a good match for "flat."


Hayden is pleading her case for "snowflake" being the best match for "flat."

Hayden trying hard not to pout one of the times her card isn't picked. Because guess what whining and pouting gets you when we are playing a game. That's right, a one-way ticket to bed.

Taylor just gives me here best smile anytime I turn the camera on her. I

As usual, Bryan willingly plays along.

I don't remember what day this was, but it must have been a Friday night because the girls are wearing their tiger t-shirts. What a great date-night activity. I am sure Bryan and I played our own game after the girls went to bed...Phase 10. That is usually how we chill in the evenings. I swear, we know how to have a good time.

No comments: