3/31/2008

I've been tagged

Dianne tagged me on her blog, so I am playing along.

10 Years Ago: I was in school at the Univeristy of Alabama studying Music Therapy. I was also busy planning my wedding. I had been throwing newspaper for about 3 months and if anyone had told me we would still have a paper route 10 years later I would have never believed it. I think I was still driving my red Honda CRX and had my eye on a shiny new white Ford Ranger.

On My To-Do List: Today: Finish the taxes, find a couple of realtors to interview, laundry, print out March budget info, make dinner (beef enchiladas), load dishwasher, finish helping Payton plan the FHE lesson.

Before I die: Sell my house, take a family vacation to Disneyworld, finish my education, have a weekend getaway with Bryan (this would mean we didn't have the paper route,) give up the paper route, scrapbook all my pictures and have all my albums in order, buy Bryan his dream motorcycle

5 places that I've lived: Heidelberg, Germany; Mobile, AL; Tuscaloosa, AL; Taylorsville, UT; and Fort Rucker, AL

5 jobs I have had: Old Time Pottery, Hostess at Sweetpeas (I spent most of the time in the back rolling silverware because I didn't smile enought for them.) Cashier at Delchamps, Collections for Prime Option Mastercard, Newspaper Carrier

What I would do if I became a billionaire: Payoff debt and do other sensible things like put away for retirement and kids college. Then I would go a on a spending spree: buy Bryan a motorcyle and a 2008 ShelbyMustang GT with the Knight Rider package, write Bryan's two week notice letter for him, buy a houseboat and a hot air balloon (ain't that right, Lynne), go to culinary school, hire a masseuse and a maid, get a pedicure, build the house of my dreams that includes an awesome theater room, Bryan's "man-room," rooms for the kids decorated by Pottery Barn, and an off-the-hook scrapbook room, Have a backyard with tons of grass, a trampoline, a swimming pool, an awesome playground, etc. Take my whole extended family on a Disney Cruise. Take care of the financial needs of our family members. Bryan would probably want to buy a compound in some remote area in Wyoming and move away from everything for a while. I am game as long as there is running water, cable and a Wal-mart within a 15 minute drive.

Bad habits: Laughing at everything, correcting others' grammer and word usage when talking to people, being late for everything.

Things I enjoy: Chilling with Bryan after the kids go to bed, visiting Utah, learning something new, snuggling my kids, a good clean book, being caught up on the laundry

Things people don't know about me: I wish I were a really good cook (like Top Chef.) If I could be on any reality show, I would chose the Amazing Race. I iron everyday, and hate every minute of it. I've never ridden a horse, I hate seafood and chinese food. I am a tad-bit competitive when playing games.

Now it is your turn. I am tagging Andrea, Chelsea, Carly, Stacey, and Wendi (start a blog and get posting!)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW! You haven't put much thought into what it would be like to be a billionaire, have you? LOL. I loved your answers. Your blog is so fun. I love Top Chef and always wish I could cook like them too. And I really want to go on The Amazing Race, but I have to say you would be so much more entertaining to watch. You definitely should try out for the show!

Scrappinwendi said...

I guess I had a blog and didnt even know it. LOL! I will try to post when I can. Loving the blog girl!