3/03/2008

How about a game of tag

I see these tags on other blogs all the time, so I thought it would be fun to start one. Here are the rules:

1. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
2. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
3. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here we go:

1. I L-O-V-E the smell of Pine-sol.
2. I eat M&Ms in groups of 4 or 5. Not too few, not too many.
3. I don't trust the new 2x laundry detergent so I always add a little extra for good measure.
4. I like to browse the non-fiction books at the library and check out random books. (Want to know about IRAs, the guy that regained his sight after a lifetime of blindness, or what Ann Coulter thinks about Hillary Clinton?)
5. I think seatbelt laws for adults are dumb. If you don't want to buckle up, you are not hurting anyone but yourself.
6. Water is usually my drink of choice.
7. I am freakishly strong.

I am tagging Lynne, Stacey, Mom, Dianne, Liberty, and Brooke (Hey Brooke, thanks for the comments. I will be e-mailing you soon.) I didn't link your blogs here because that is too complicated for me. I don't think anyone else reads this blog. But, if you do, you are tagged too.

No comments: