3/26/2008

One more before I go to bed

I have a ton of Easter pictures to post from our weekend long celebration. But I couldn't wait to post this little video. I have to apologize in advance for my stupidity. I was holding the camera sideways and I don't think there is anyway to change the orientation of a video clip. So you will have to watch this with your head sideways, but it is worth it.

Some families take cute pictures for Easter to show off the new clothes and remember the day. Not us, no, we are way to divalicious for that. Our girls didn't want to just take a picture. They wanted to put on a fashion show. So here it is:


Yes that is the church parking lot. I don't know if you can tell from the video, but they were taking this very seriously. In fact, Hayden informed me that she wants to be a model when she grows up. Too bad she's got the big-girl genes.

3 comments:

Alabama Apples said...

I just have to tell you I saw your darling girls!!! Thet made Kit and I laugh. Kit even commented on how cute it was to see them do that. A big feat when Kit usually just admires boy antics!!

Parkes Family said...

we love to see the girls doing the cat walk!!! and yes... I think you will have some models!!!!

Lynne said...

Annie- That video is the cutest. The song that was playing in the background from your playlist was "The More I See You". It was perfect for the video. So, I recommend everyone watch it again, but before you do, scroll down and click on that song then start the video. LOVE.....