4/02/2008

Concentration

Hayden is very serious about her "school work." She doesn't go to preschool, but she loves to learn and do her workbooks at home. Anytime we go to Walmart she tries to talk me into buying her another workbook or some flashcards. We've spent many hours around the coffee table doing her workbooks. She loves to write her letters and work simple addition and subtraction problems. This particular book had two pages about telling time. So she is pretty convinced she can tell time without a digital clock now. I love to watch her concentrate. You can see in the second picture that she has a marker tucked behind her ear. She said she was trying to be like daddy with a pen behind her ear.

3 comments:

Jim and Merry said...

Thanks so much for posting about Hayden's "scholarly interests." She is such a smart little girl and Opa and I miss her as well as Taylor and Payton so much! I can't wait to see them and you and Bryan at the end of this month!

Parkes Family said...

Hey Hayden!! Love the marker!!! I'm missing a black marker in my box do you have one I could use? :)

Melissa said...

I am so happy that you left a comment i love seeing everyone's blog and keeping up with what all my old friends are up to . Your family is so cute. Hope it is okay that I will be stopping by your blog. Sometimes i can't believe that we are old. Your comment took me back. Thanks, Melissa