4/02/2008

Weekend tradition

On Saturday or Sunday mornings, Bryan is always good for a batch of pancakes. He usually makes them himself and calls everyone to come eat when they are finished. But on Saturday, he let the girls help him. Aunt Jill gave all the girls aprons and a boxed mix for Christmas. One of the girls got blueberry pancakes and wanted to make them. So Bryan helped them. They looked so cute in their aprons and jammies. (Thanks Jill.)

It was a just add water mix so there really was no mess.
Of course, they each had to have a turn mixing.
But Bryan was the only one allowed to cook (for obvious reasons.)
They willingly posed for a picture before digging in.
But once I brought out the strawberries and whipped cream, they didn't have time for pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I hire the girls to help me with my pampered chef? They are so cute. Nothing better than spending time with Dad!
Wendi

Jim and Merry said...

Yum! Those pancakes look so good! How about some for Mimi? Btw, I have the cutest granddaughters ever!

Andrea said...

Now I know the place to be on Saturday mornings! YUMMY! You better watch out you might get some unexpected guest! LOL