4/13/2008

Spring Fling

It is that time of year again. Spring Fling at school has become something that the girls really look forward to. The games, the prizes, the snacks, etc. All of it.

There isn't anything specifically interesting to say about it. So here are the pictures.
Hayden is usually the one clowning around when I am just trying to get one good picture.


She didn't want to waste too much time eating lunch, so she tried to eat both pieces at the same time.

The look on Taylor's face is so typical of her personality. She was having a good time, but she was serious about winning the games. Total concentration.

The volunteer mom at this booth wasn't too fond of Bryan. He was in the background cheering on the girls rather loudly trying to tell them which duck to pick. She must have left her personality at home that morning.

I was glad Bryan decided to take the day off. These types of things are so much more fun as a family. While we were eating lunch, Ms. Burden was going around taking pictures of her students and their families. Since I couldn't get out of getting my picture taken, I handed her our camera too. The pictures of all of us together are few and far between because I am usually behind the camera. But I guess, I have to be in a picture every now and then.





We had such a good time. The weather was pretty good which was nice. We were able to play all of the games at least once and spend some time on the inflatables in the gym. I bought Hayden her own tiger T-shirt at the beginning of the year and she wears it proudly along with Taylor and Payton. After the K-2 kids had their fun, the 3rd-5th grade kids came out. I was scheduled to volunteer during that time. So Bryan got the kids out of school early and took them to see Horton Hears a Who. It was a great day. But when we all finally made it home, I was T-I-R-E-D. I am definately ready for Sprink Break!

4 comments:

Jim and Merry said...

One word for you - - - Awesome! That's how you look! What a fun family day..... two weeks from tomorrow. Yahoo!

Alabama Apples said...

How fun! You have such darling girls. I absolutely love their personalities! They are each different, but they never fail in making me smile.

Scrappinwendi said...

Love the new family picture! Looks like yall had a blast!

Andrea said...

I love the picture of ya'll together it is really great! I have to agree with the T-I-R-E-D part too!