4/24/2008

Is it summer yet?

Grant invited Hayden over to play in his new sprinkler. Of course, she wanted to stay all afternoon. Shawna also told me I could bring the other girls over after school. They had a great time. But between swimming, popsicles, and it not quite being summer, the girls were a little cold. However, that did not keep them out of the water. They love hanging out with Grant and Bradie and today was no exception.




Hayden's bottom lip was shaking so bad from being cold so I had to video it. I kept telling her to quit smiling because when she tried to smile her lip stopped shaking.

When she ran off at the end of the video, she was running back to jump in the pool.
Oh, and I am sorry I have not learned my lesson about the vidoes.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

That looks like so much fun. it makes us miss y'all even more. I'm glad the girls have someone to swim with. You'd better watch Hayden with that little Kirby boy. They may be spending a little too much time together. I saw that picture of them all snuggled up at the beach. Just kidding, he's a pretty cute kid. Let's see..."Hayden and Grant sitting in a tree"...nope, it just doesn't have the same ring as "Hayden and Jayden"...........

Melissa said...

i am so jealous we are still in coats most of the time. Plus I want to hang out with you guys. No Fair.

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! We need some more Hayden, though. Give us some funny stuff to talk about!