4/26/2008

Pooped - - Not quite.

When we got home from the Autism Walk this afternoon, Hayden was pooped. I guess riding on Bryan's shoulders half the time just wore her slap out. So while the other girls were playing on the swingset, she participated in her favorite pasttime. She found something soft to snuggle and sucked her thumb. She was too tired to even look at the camera at first.


I eventually got a smile out of her.

Then she sat right up and asked if I would take a video of her doll pretending to play the guitar. I told her I would, but that she would have to sing. She agreed and I got this little gem:

By the way, I love our daybed. It is the best place for lazing, if that is even a word. If its not, it should be. So if you are looking for a good place to laze, come on over.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I'm on my way over right now to laze on your daybed. That video is so cute and funny I was laughing so hard I think I just got a little pee pee in my pants.(I've had 5! kids, OK? And they weren't little 7 pounders either!) Watching that video made me so excited for us to go see you-know-who on July you-know-what. Wink! Wink!