1/10/2011

8

I have now exceeded my total number of blog posts for 2010. Wahoo.

I LOVE Saturdays. Especially during the school year. The girls usually sleep in until 6:30 and play quietly/watch TV until 6:31 when they start asking for breakfast. The best part about a Saturday is that we aren't having to rush out the door by 6:50. And we usually do something fun as a family. Since today is Bryan's birthday, we celebrated by going to this cute little guy's birthday party.

My girls love Collin as if he were in our family. The girls ask me almost every Sunday if we can bring him home from church with us. He is so fun to have around and is always the center of attention. That is, unless one of his cousins is around (especially the babies). Then Payton's attention is usually diverted.
At the party, she stayed occupied with the sweet baby girls. She is going to be a great baby sitter in a couple of years.
Hayden spent most of her time riding her bike around the park with Grant. Those kids have so much fun together. I hope they will remain friends for a long time.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Awwww, Colly. I love him. The girls' hair looks way cute, too.