1/07/2011

Flashback Friday

If I am supposed to blog everyday this year, I am going to have a very hard time coming up with things to write about. So I have decided to do "Flashback Friday." I will post a picture of something I should have blogged about a long time ago.


Date of picture: 7/3/10

This day was so much fun. The opportunity for everyone to go to Stadium of Fire kind of just happened. I was lucky enough to hang out with these kids outside the stadium before the show started. We passed the time by eating a picnic lunch/dinner, rolling down the hill, arguing over a snuggie, and taking silly pictures. Things only got better once we got into the stadium and the show started. I may have to one day write every detail of that night. But for now - just a list of my favorite parts: The F-15 (or16) flyover, honoring the military, all things patriotic, being part of the worlds largest Eagle Scout Court of Honor, bursting with pride for my awesome nephew Trent, the Carrie Underwood concert, watching an interpreter do sign language to all of Carrie's songs, an amazing fireworks display, and sharing it all with some of my favorite people in the world!

On a totally different subject-Bryan's birthday is tomorrow so I took him out to lunch today. Me taking him out to lunch means that I drive out to his office, pick him up, and pay with his debit card. We did our birthday date today so we could take advantage of the free babysitting we had access to. (School) The non-fast food options for lunch in Saraland are slim. So we had about 4 places to choose from. Bet you can't tell where we went.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

OK, I give. Where are y'all?

annie said...

Wintzell's. Don't you recognize the decor?

Lynne said...

OK. That's what I thought, but I didn't know there was one in Saraland.