1/20/2011

Best mail of the week.

I usually throw away my junk mail, but I had a few extra minutes in carpool today so I decided to read it. I found two awesome offers. The first is from Comcast. They want me back. But Comcast, I broke up with you. I dumped you. I have moved on to bigger and better things. AT&T U-verse fulfills all of our needs in a way you never could. No matter what you offer, I am not coming back.

The other unbelieveable offer is from the Navy. They want ME!!!! They are offering me up to $169,700. They will pay for my school, give me a job, and pay all my bills. My possibilities are endless. I could even assume command aboard one of their multi-billion dollar vessels. Where do I sign up? Do you think they have room on that vessel for my husband and kids? I don't think I would make it 30 minutes in boot camp. Will they still take me? They said the world needs my talent. I think I am exactly what they are looking for.

4 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Best of luck to you in the Navy! :)

Also, I work for Comcast. If there is anything I can do to convince you to come back to Comcast. let me know.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Scrappinwendi said...

You know that Chief sent you that letter. He needs someone to take his place in SLC and thought of you : )

annie said...

That is too funny Wendi. Lynne suggested that I go to the recruiters office and ask them if they have an available job for me at the reserve center in SLC.

Andrea said...

Annie, everything about this post is HILARIOUS! Including the comments. Thanks for sharing. BTW, why wouldn't the Navy want you...You are AWESOME!! :)