1/03/2011

Back to life...back to reality

School starts back tomorrow so we are trying to get back in the swing of things. It is also the beginning of the month and you know what that means...Sams! The girls are so helpful ;) They are all willing to push the cart and will even argue with each other for the opportunity. They also make lots of suggestions about things I should buy. And to ensure that I get a good workout, they ride on the cart. So nice. I really do love having them home. We ran into one of their PE teachers while shopping and she asked if we were ready for school to start back. We all answered "no," of course. This morning, I jokingly suggested to the girls that I should home school them. They all agreed that I should which is not at all the answer that I expected. I guess they all love being at home just as much as I love having them there. Hayden's reason was predictable though. She thinks it would be great to stay in her pajamas all day.

While out running errands today, we had to make an exchange at Justice. I guess Taylor is getting to the point where I can't buy clothes for her without her trying them on. While we were there I heard this:


I thought it was a pretty cool version of a song that I love. When we got home, my to-do list took a backseat to my trying learn how to play this on the guitar. My finger tips still hurt. I need Dave to come back with his nylon string guitar. Actually, I need Lynne to come back too so we can learn this song together and work out some pretty cool harmonies. (You know - less Peter, Paul, and Mary....more Boys 2 Men.) There is always next visit.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

We would rock that song Boys 2 Men style. MMMMMmmmmm. Did you get that? YOU know. "Boys 2 Men, ABC, somethin somethin somethin, MMMMMMmmmmm." Yeah.